Friday, January 19, 2007

Dropped off the face of the earth, yet again.

Mini-updates:

Hub indeed finished his thesis in time. Before vacation. And it's good. He defends in 10 days.

I have been slugging along. My fourth project failed miserably, but I'm confident that I can spin a great story with the three successful ones.

Unfortunately, I had a couple of setbacks since the dental surgery/flu setback. I had Norwalk earlier this week, which was on the heels of something I'll call an illness, and discuss over at the more personal other blog. I've lost weeks of productivity, and will need one of those extensions myself.

Plus, we're moving in a month.

So, it's not great around here at the scienty household, but we're slugging through. I'm hoping that blogging, however briefly, will remove this writers block.

No comments: