Monday, October 03, 2005

Sick, but on the mend.

I feel much better tonight, and I'm eating normally again. This morning I could barely stomach cereal, which didn't make for a very productive brain throughout the day. Not that supper made my brain any more in tune with work, unfortunately.

I'm trying to figure out just what I'm thinking about the next few weeks that lie ahead. I know I have work to do (and it's rather looming, even though I don't have a definite deadline for any of it), but work seems unimportant.

I'm getting married in a month.

That fact is becoming more and more real every single hour of every single day. It's scary and exciting and strange and totally insane.

And I don't really have the time to ponder it this week :-(

Maybe I'm sick in mind, if not body...

No comments: