Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Why am I so frantic today?

Could it be the coffee? Could it be the impending trip for fiancé's job interview? Could it be the XL coffees I've been sucking down?

Hmmmmm.

It's weird. I got the book chapter in, it's finished, we're just waiting for the editor to approve. It looks great, and I don't have to worry about it anymore. I really don't have to worry about anything this week here at work.

It's the other details that will drive me off the edge. Confirm the church. Confirm the flowers. Confirm the cake. Choose the food. Set out the seating plan. Book a practice hair appointment. Figure out when I'm going to make 15o wedding favours.

And, most importantly, take the time to realize what's going on.

I'm getting married in 25 days.

*breathe in*

*breathe out*

*breathe in*

*breathe out*

No comments: