Monday, October 03, 2005

Perchance not lazy, but sick?

I've been pretty much out of commission since last Thursday.

The really irritating thing is that it isn't with any normal, identifiable malady.

It goes from headaches to stomachaches to muscle aches back to abdominal pain :-( It even woke me up this morning at 6:30... when I intended to sleep until 7:10... grrrrr.

Fiancé thinks it may be stress because of this other paper, but the prelim was so much more crucial to my degree, and I felt nothing. My mother thinks it may just be susceptibility to random bugs, because of all the stress the past few weeks.

I don't know what to think.

I'm giving myself another 24 hours, and then I'll think about going to the doctor. I just can't afford to be sick until the end of November. *sigh*

No comments: