Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I thought I posted late last night, but maybe I was dreaming.


... although I didn't think I was overly tired.

I even stayed up to watch Law and Order, because I was feeling pretty good about everything...

Oh, well.

I have this picture that captures how I'm feeling right now... courtesy of my darling puddy tat. He lives with my mother, and his name is Booger (she says his name is something else that I've long since forgotten; he only answers to Booger.)

So, the slides are almost done. I'm still trying to figure out how/when I'm going to find the time to read through my background information in a weak attempt to study for this thing. Although, I'm thinking that if I don't know something by now, frantic cramming isn't really going to help anyway.

Hmmmm. Maybe I'll follow the example of a fellow grad student I met yesterday on the way from the grocery store. She's hoping to defend by Christmas, and so she's feeling the same as me (or, likely worse). She left work for an hour, and had a sundae and a cigarette. She doesn't usually have either unless she's stressed, and felt guilty at being caught.

I told her we all deserve our little vices....

(all images copyright E. Boudreau)

No comments: