Monday, September 12, 2005

Ok. I *think* the committee is whole again

My replacement has agreed, in theory. But today he's in the process of writing a grant that's due today or tomorrow, so all I could do was hand him the information sheet, and duck & cover.

I have 20 pages, double spaced, as of this morning. It's rough. I'll give it to the boss in 20 minutes, and run away.

On a happier note, I've just placed the order for my new laptop. I actually got my lab manager to do it - the computer supplier here at school gives great deals to students and faculty, and she has a way of getting things done quickly. I should see it on my desk in less than two weeks.

. . .

11 days to create a presentation, 35 days until we leave for the States for a job interview, 54 days until the wedding.

Sad how my life is reduced to numbers.

No comments: